Self, write that downThis is me listening to myself for a change. It's not as easy as I made it sound, looking at this blank page, just WAITING for MY words....what should I say? Of course none of the spectacular nonsense that usually flies through my brain on a constant basis could be available to me right now. Then I have that ever-constant nagging voice (again, me telling myself things) that I should be CAREFUL of what I say, you never know who's paying attention to your little BLOG experiment. And worse, what if I'm not grammatically correct?! No longer will I be inhibited by these fears! Take it like it is, or don't read my blog. Of course, a little constructive criticism never hurt anybody either. If I'm blogging crazy, please, let me know.
10 December 2011
One of these days
So, everyday I say to myself,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment